Ekalipi Caller Announcer is an Android Phone App that correctly pronounces the caller's name.
It can also remind you of the correct pronunciation of the person that you are calling.
Now that you know who is calling, you can answer or reject a call, without looking at your phone or disturbing others.
The Ekalipi Call Announcer has many benefits:
- Safety - Eliminates the distraction of having to look at the phone.
- Convenience - No need to fumble with the phone every time it rings.
- Privacy - When using a headphone/microphone (wired or wireless), no one will know who is calling.
- Accuracy - Pronounces Names correctly (even foreign names).
- Workplace Usage - No need to miss emergency/urgent calls. Reject trivial calls silently.
- Flexibility -Choose to skip the announcement for specific contacts.
- Customization - You can assign alternate names for contacts (e.g. Mom, Boss). You can also change greetings.
Why is our announcer better than others:
- Pronounces Names correctly. Other Call Announcers guess the pronunciations from the English spelling. Bad idea!
- You can change the pronunciation to your liking.
- Automatically populates the pronunciation of names from our dictionary.
- Quickly adds missing pronunciations to the dictionary and automatically syncs to your phone.
- Allows you to choose from multiple pronunciations of the same spelling (homographs).
Note - Did you know that worldwide the name "Maria" has 10 pronunciations?
- Supports multiple spellings with the same pronunciation (homonyms).
Note - The name “Arti” has one pronunciation but it is spelt in different ways
(e.g. Arti, Aarti, Aartee, Arati)
- Low price
- NO ADs!
THE GRATIFICATION OF HEARING YOUR NAME AND YOUR FRIEND'S NAMES PRONOUNCED CORRECTLY. AMAZING